Devonshire Hayes are working with a client who are looking to take on a Informatica Consultant based in Derby.
6 Month contract.
Advantage if SC Cleared but not essential.
- Design and Build Star Schema’s based on existing reporting requirements.
- Data Analysis of existing source system to view data quality and completeness to fulfil requirements.
- Designing transformation rules required for cleansing and data enrichment.
- Source to Target mapping and data movement (ETL) routines using Informatica products.
- Peer Review code of team to provide quality assurance.
- Release Management into Test and Prod environments.
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings.
As part of this requirement, we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to express technical concepts and issues into user friendly language.
- Informatica PWC/IDQ
- Data Warehousing Data Model Design and Implementation.
- Efficient Peer Review techniques.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques, with a focus on requirements validation and analysis.
- SDLC methodologies, preferably Agile.