Are you a Junior Service Desk Analyst/1st Line Support Engineer with a flair for providing excellent customer service? We have a Service Desk Assistant role for a client based near London Liverpool Street station.
Employees should spend most of their time in the office, as my client are an office based company. However, employees can agree days with their manager to work from home, based on the team/company needs.
Up to £25,000 per annum
- Providing 1st level support by answering Service Desk calls, email tickets and in person requests by logging these onto the Service Desk system (Service Now) and resolving the tickets or escalating tickets to senior members of the team where needed.
- Prioritising support tasks according to service levels set by the business.
- Ensuring a customer focused approach when assisting employees with IT issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Working knowledge of supporting and installing standard Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (preferred)
- Demonstrate ability to work on their own.