Are you a 2nd Line Engineer looking for a new Permanent opportunity in the North West?
We are looking for somebody with the following experience:
- A thorough understanding of supporting desktops, laptops and printers in a customer focussed IT support environment.
- Expert knowledge of Office365, Microsoft Client/Server networking, VPNs, WANs, and end user software.
- Being the point of contact for service related questions.
- Good fault finding and problem solving skills.
You will be tasked with:
- Receiving escalated incidents from the service desk.
- Work with the 2nd line support team to ensure SLAs are met.
- Work with the systems team to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Be an active participant in Service Improvement by proactively offering suggestion to improve the Customer Experience.
This is a permanent position based in Crewe which will require occasional travel to other sites in the North West and is paying up to £29k per annum with a £5,700 car allowance.
If you meet the above criteria for this role, then please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.