If you are an experienced 2nd Line IT Support Engineer looking to take your career to the next level, we would love to hear from you.
Purpose of the Role/Role Overview:
- The Providor 2nd Line Support Technician position will be a dynamic, self-motivated IT Professional with the opportunity to perform a 360-degree role, having access to all functions relative to keep a user base live and efficient. The technician will be able to make the role their own, bringing fresh ideas and new tech to the forefront of the organisation.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and understand the importance of providing outstanding customer service. Candidates are required to have high levels of concentration and work efficiently and professionally under pressure. The role requires strong organisational skills and the ability to make decisions while balancing the varying priorities of open calls.
- Candidates are expected to have the aptitude to understand and work on computer hardware and software in varying configurations. To always demonstrate a positive can-do attitude and drive the ‘can do’ attitude across the ICT Department.
- The role will be Office and mobile as needed at the post holder’s own discretion and ICT Management and is subject to change after consultation.
- A current UK driving license is a pre-request of the post.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and I will be in touch. Please note you must have a driving licence.