Are you an experienced Active Directory Engineer with a proven track record of working in large scale enterprises with 20K+ users? If so, we have a great opportunity to work for a leading media brand on their Active Directory estate.
Please note this role can be performed 100% remotely from anywhere in the UK.
- Support of all solutions and services related to Active Directory, Azure AD and associated identity management solutions. This includes, but is not limited to the following key components:
- Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, domain controllers, group policies, DNS, DHCP, federation and trusts, Hybrid Azure AD Join, and Quest Active Roles for delegated management
- AD PKI Certificates and advanced security tools
- Operational tools such as Service NOW, Sumo Logic, DataDog, Quest Software
- Collaboration tools such as One Drive, SharePoint, and Teams
- Assist with the execution and migration of AD domains utilizing migrations tools such as Quest Migration Manager for existing legacy domains or new company mergers
- Assist with the execution and migration of email and file sharing platforms, such as Exchange, Gmail, and O365 to our centralized O365 environment
- Support appropriate backup and disaster-recovery mechanisms for all Microsoft enterprise platforms
- Partner with peers across domains such as security, GRC, and other core IT functions to ensure alignment.
- Seek out use of automation and scalable solutions to support key infrastructure services in the most efficient, secure and consistent manner
- 4+ years of experience with support of Microsoft Active Directory in multi-forest enterprise scale environments (20K + users).
- Experience in deploying and supporting Active Directory in a cloud hosted environment from AWS, Microsoft, or Google.
- Strong experience developing scripts in PowerShell or other languages to automate tasks.
- Experience supporting Quest Active Roles Server
- Demonstrated experience of supporting AD and Messaging migrations through Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Experience with managing Windows Server platform on both physical and virtual servers.
- Strong analytical, communication (both written and verbal), and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to following and maintain documentation in collaboration with a global team.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.