The jobholder will work alongside and with other technical roles and be part of the testing team. The main tasks will include providing Quality Assurance against in house built and 3rd party systems that the client uses.
As an Automation Tester, your work will have a direct impact on the software produced. Working in an agile environment carrying out automated, or cognitive testing you will work within a fast-paced digital project to deliver a new platform for end clients. You will use your skills to apply appropriate techniques and tools, to design test cases, test scripts and test data that will validate each use case.
Knowledge of creating and maintaining varied data driven, keyword driven and hybrid automation frameworks. Expertise identifying GUI objects using various methods . Automated testing experience of web applications, web services and APIs. Experience of integrating Test Automation into Test Management tooling. Experience in API test automation .
· Issue Management
· Analysis of technical documents
· Creating Test Plan
· Writing and Executing Automated Test cases
· Maintaining relationship with other technical and business teams
· Reporting on test progress
· Assist in managing the testing process including test strategy, scheduling, estimating and mentoring
Skills and Qualifications:
· A minimum of 3+ years experience and able to work unsupervised
· Automation Testing experience – Web testing in general, Selenium, Chai (assertions), WebdriverIO.
· Hands on experience with a CI/CD pipeline, defining and running jobs.
· Proven track record of defining and executing test scripts working with migrated data and interface API (API testing mandatory)
· Experience of working in an agile environment.
· Have experience of carrying out evaluations of functional and non functional requirements for testability and suitability for automation
· Ideally from a Financial Services background preferably Wealth Management and technically competent