If you are an experienced Automation Tester with a proven background of working in a Continuous Improvement environment, we have a contract we’d like to discuss with you.
Please note this role has been deemed Inside IR35 and will require onsite attendance once a week.
- Working with project managers, technical leads and subject matter experts to plan and execute manual tests.
- Plan and write automated tests utilising Specflow, and Selenium in .NET
- Define and Execute acceptance test with business analyst’s/business areas using BDD (Behaviour Driven Development)
- Work within in Agile Scrum teams, and prioritise own work
- Serving as the subject matter expert in the configuration, maintenance, and/or administration of testing tools or environments.
- Developing automation tests to a good coverage and standard.
- Responsible for quality assurance within Testing environments, tools and pipelines
- Assistance with fault diagnosis
- Proven experience in using SQL to interrogate data within a database.
- A proven track record of functional testing at various levels such as:
- Integration Testing
- Smoke Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Interface Testing / Usability Testing
- System Testing
- API Testing
- Regression Testing