Devonshire Hayes have been engaged with a client who are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their team on a permanent basis. A Cloud Architect with a strong background in cloud design and implementation is what they are looking for. This experience will include leading activities relating to Microsoft Azure specific migrations from legacy on premise platforms utilising proven P2V or V2V.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for cloud end-to-end architecture with a Microsoft Azure/365 focus.
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud platforms.
- Oversee and where necessary own the deployment and transition of technical implementations across to the operational infrastructure team.
- Develop a library of deployable and documented cloud design patterns, based on industry best practice, as a basis for deploying services to the cloud.
- 6+ years of relevant engineering and consulting experience.
- Microsoft Azure specific design and delivery.
- A solid understanding of ISO27001 and its controls, and how they can translate into design best practice.
- Proven experience working in an architect role with Microsoft Azure focus.
- In-depth technical understanding and awareness of Microsoft Office 365 and its features, including ensuring operational efficiencies and functionality as well as aligning to industry recognised security standards.
You will be required to travel to the office 2 days per month, which is based in Chelsea Harbour. The successful candidate may also be required to travel to customer sites in the UK or in Europe. If you are interested in this position please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role further.