Are you a Business Analyst with hands on technical projects and Stakeholder management experience looking for a new role? Are you available at short notice for a 100% remote 3-month contract role?
- Technical skills: Data modelling and extensive knowledge of IT.
- Analytical skills: Analysis of large amounts of data and other business processes to form ideas and fix problems.
- Communication: Must communicate their ideas in an expressive way that is easy for both technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand.
- Problem-solving: You must come up with solutions to an organization’s problems.
- Research skills: Thorough research must be conducted about new processes and software to present results that are effective in achieving the business goals.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience in a Project environment.
- Can work with Stakeholders across different business teams.
- Possesses Business process design skills and the ability to present these ideas.
- Experience of working in the music licensing industry is beneficial but not a necessity.
Your main duties will include:
- Identifying operational needs and aligning these with business goals.
- Analysing data
- Designing and chairing workshops with internal teams to establish requirements.
- Responsibility for change initiatives.
- Designing complex documents and reports.
- Assisting where needed with IT Projects.