Are you an an experienced Business Analyst with experience in financial systems? If so we have the perfect job for you.
This role is based in London and has the requirement of 2 days on site as it is a hybrid role, offering £600-£620 p/d Inside IR35. This is as an initial 6months contract.
- A minimum of two-three years’ experience working as a Business Analyst on projects delivering significant business, systems (working within the Software Development Lifecycle) or regulatory change.
- Strong business analysis and process re-engineering knowledge, covering operational, data management and customer interaction requirements.
- Demonstrable experience eliciting and articulating benefits from stakeholders.
- Experience of creating detailed process maps using MS Visio or similar.
- Proven ability to conduct workshops and chair meetings with effective stakeholder management.
- Experience in preparing reports detailing the results of analysis, highlighting options and recommendations.
- Able to work under pressure with a flexible approach and attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritising tasks and managing time appropriately.
- Governance Structure.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Nice to have Finance Systems experience.
- Part of the process to evaluate a new finance tool.
- Requirement gathering.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.