If you are an experienced Business Analyst with previous experience of working on Credit (Credit Cards, Credit Risk etc) related projects or programmes we would love to speak to you about an exciting new role we have registered.
Please note this role can be performed remotely apart from one day per month onsite (in London) for a team meeting.
This role will work closely with the product owner to capture requirements so they can be delivered into product concepts and then into live functioning products within the business.
- Collect, understand and convey business requirements for the credit workstream.
- Find and communicate pragmatic technical solutions to large and/or complex needs.
- Produce detailed business and functional requirements, and assist in the development of technical requirements working directly with Internal and External technology teams.
- Own the refinement process to ensure engineers are comfortable with tickets and have all required information before starting work.
- Assess, log and score all new requests raised to ensure all processes are smooth.
- Assist the testers to develop appropriate test scenarios.
- Co-ordinate business SME’s in a user acceptance testing (UAT) capacity to validate that their requirements have been delivered.
- Ensure internal and external regulatory requirements are included and risk assessed appropriately.
You’ll need to have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar environment working on Credit projects/programmes within an agile scrum team.
- Experience of using formal Analysis methodologies, tools and technology e.g. UML, use cases, JIRA, Visio, Excel.
- Comfortable determining requirements through review of technical integration specs / XML file specs etc.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.