Are you an experienced Business Analyst with a proven track record of working with the Insurance London Markets industry?
Alongside excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement, some of the projects the central change team have been involved in are the implementation of Sequel Underwriting and Claims, office moves, operational readiness, process flow optimisation, analysis of robotics implementations and the benefits to the organisation, Lloyds’ sanctions changes / rollouts.
- Understand business outcomes and shaping them with the business so that functional requirements can be defined.
- Challenge the business to properly and appropriately define the changes necessary to deliver the business outcomes that are being sought.
- Develop and improve business processes within the technology and business organisations and understand functional requirements, specifying and analysing these to a sufficient level of detail to ensure clarity of definition.
- Collect and write formal specifications and communicate functional requirements between technology and business functions to design and implement business solutions.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a relationship with stakeholders and technical teams.
- Responsible for planning and estimating own work.
- Use a structured requirements process to assess near-term needs.
- Identify business priorities and advise business stakeholders on options by collaborating with solution architects and technologists.
- Waterfall-ish / Agile approaches to projects, the Software Delivery Team are really down the path to following agile methodologies and have their team split into tribes and leads etc, the rest of the business is a bit of a mish mash of the two where it depends on the project that’s being managed, some aspects may follow a waterfall methodology whilst workstreams might breakoff into Agile.
Business Analyst – London Markets – Insurance – Outside IR35
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.