Our London based Insurance client is looking to enhance there Business Change Project Management team. You will be tasked with the following,
You will be a pivotal business partner to key business areas to ensure engagement with change and successful delivery and implementations of their initiatives.
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure appropriate definition of project goals, deliverables and acceptance criteria
- Create detailed project plans and definitions, including budgets, business cases and resource plans
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Oversee and control the delivery of project activity across the business
- Drive the projects to completion, including re-planning and finding alternative approaches to overcome obstacles to project progress.
- Identify, assess and appropriately mitigate risk to project delivery
- Establish and manage a governance structure appropriate for each project
- You will have a robust and proven experience of project planning and management
- Experience of providing governance and control
- Risk and issue management
- Process improvement
- Managing IT implementation projects
- Basic financial models and P/L; financial forecasting and budgeting
- Leading and innovating problem analysis and resolution
This client operates a hybrid working model. This entails 3 days working collaboratively in the office with colleagues, and 2 days working from home per week.