Are you an experienced Change Portfolio Partner / Programme manager with experience of Technology change and transformation initiatives? I am working with an award winning Financial Services organisation looking to add to their newly formed Change and Transformation team.
They are looking for someone to be accountable for:
- The delivery of initiatives within the Technology portfolio.
- Managing the technology change and transformation roadmap from ideation through to implementation.
- Working with the Process Architect to ensure processes are optimised, clear, relevant and repeatable for the technology Portfolio.
- Building and managing a team of change, transformation and delivery professionals as required.
- Working with the Project Management office to manage portfolio financials, ensuring costs are managed effectively and accurately, contributing to the overall investment governance across the scheme.
- Programme management qualification or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in Change or Transformation delivery.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- A consistent record in the successful launch of technology products and services, covering but not limited to: complex business systems implementations, Customer & call centre systems, platform application integration/replacements, data product delivery, digital transformation, agile delivery, CRM, Cloud, platform upgrades and proof of concept/innovation initiatives
This is a permanent position paying up to £80k per annum requiring a minimum of 2 days per week on-site in Aldgate.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.