Are you an experienced Change Portfolio Partner / Programme Manager with experience of customer change and transformation initiatives? I am working with an award winning Financial Services organisation looking to add to their newly formed Change and Transformation team.
They are looking for someone to be accountable for:
- The delivery of initiatives within the Customer portfolio.
- Managing the Customer change and transformation roadmap from ideation through to implementation.
- Working with the Process Architect to ensure processes are optimised, clear, relevant and repeatable for the Customer Portfolio.
- Building and managing a team of change, transformation and delivery professionals as required.
- Working with the Project Management office to manage portfolio financials, ensuring costs are managed effectively and accurately, contributing to the overall investment governance across the scheme.
- Programme management qualification or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in Change or Transformation delivery.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Experience of customer Experience transformation, Operational Outsourcing/Insourcing, Service Quality, Single customer view process design, Digital transformation, CRM implementation and Call Centre programmes.
This is a permanent position paying up to £80k per annum requiring a minimum of 2 days per week on-site in Aldgate.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.