Our Liverpool based client is looking for a Cisco Network Engineer to come and join an exciting team.
You will be tasked with the following:
- Enterprise Network and security Vendors – iCisco, Palo Alto Firewalls, Fortinet Firewalls.
- Enterprise Routing & Network Configurations (BGP, mBGP, EIGRP, VRRP, OSPF, LANs, WLAN, SDWAN, WANs, vLANs, RADIUS, IPsec VPNs)
- Enterprise Security Configurations (IDS/IPS, 802.1x, NAT)
- Platform Monitoring (SNMP, ICMP and SYSLOG)
You will need:
- Deep understanding of CIS Hardening practices (NIST Framework, Network Segmentation)
- Experience in networking architecture, design, and deployment in live environments for both private and public cloud environments.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.