Our London based client is looking for a Cyber Security & Operational Resilience Analyst to join there growing team. You will be tasked with the following,
- Build a business level understanding of risk and help develop the cyber security, strategy, through the coordination of e.g., access reviews, penetration testing, vulnerability management, security incidents, forensics, and post-mortems.
- Responsible for supporting the promotion and maintenance of cyber risk user
- awareness and training documentation and imperatives across the business.
- Organise the production of supporting documentation, ensuring they are analysed,
- reviewed, and taken through appropriate governance and audit.
- Assist with the management and production of the firm’s cyber risk framework, dashboarding, minutes and metrics. Tracking risks, exceptions, and mitigations
- Support development of the firm’s operational resilience framework, ensuring it is embedded across the organisation.
- Work with the business to progress initiatives to address gaps in operational resilience and strengthen the firm’s position.
- Work with Risk and Compliance teams to produce board level reporting, providing insight into regulatory compliance and organisational risk position.
- Support continued mapping, testing and regulatory submissions.
- Maintain all relevant policy and procedures for operational resilience.
- Support the development of a robust business continuity and crisis management framework; identifying weaknesses and ensuring supporting documentation exists and is tested and recorded appropriately.
- Reviewing business impact assessments to identify and document key functions, applications and processes and their associated recovery objectives.
- Helping schedule and run an annual BCP test(s), in line with firms BCP policy.
N.B. You will be required to attend the office two days per week.