Are you a talented Cyber Security Specialist with a proven track record of introducing security controls within large scale national infrastructure? We have recently registered a new contract role that will require 1 day per week onsite in either London or Glasgow. Please note this role falls INSIDE IR35.
Alongside excellent communications skills, strong stakeholder engagement and overall client facing skills the successful candidate will have the following experience.
- Certified to one or more of the following; CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 lead implementer, a relevant degree.
- Client facing experience with strong negotiation, advising, and coaching skills.
- You must demonstrate that you have recent and relevant skills and experience in all of the following areas:
- Experience of working in OT cyber security in Critical National Infrastructure.
- Understanding of cyber security risks affecting industrial control systems, and consideration of appropriate and proportionate security controls to mitigate such risks.
- Working knowledge of IEC62443 series in critical infrastructure.
- Understanding of challenges faced with introducing security controls.
- Familiarity of the NIS Directive and NCSC CAF Framework.
- Able to achieve and maintain SC clearance.
- Certified to one or more of the following: GICSP, SABSA, TOGAF, CEH.
- Knowledge of IEC62351 and/or NIST 800-82 in CNI.
- Experience of performing risk assessments in ICS environment.
- Experience within Project Engineering Lifecycle in CNI (FEED, EPC, FAT, SAT, Commissioning).
- Experience providing cyber security (OT preferred) consultancy and advisory at a strategic level.
- Experience of writing, contributing to, or reviewing cyber resilience investment plans.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.