If you are an experienced Data Architect / Engineering Manager looking for a fresh opportunity, we have a fantastic position available that we’d love to discuss with you.
Please note this is a permanent role with a hybrid working schedule of 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
As a Data Architect and Engineering Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing a cohesive agile matrix structure in which the engineering teams will work ‘hand in glove’ with product managers and stakeholders’ scheme wide.
- Data solution and architecture design.
- Take control of the engineering team during challenging phases of delivery including estimates, technical design and code reviews.
- Drive and guide the growth of a data architecture and engineering strategy with a roadmap that will enable the client to develop a data driven organisation by establishing centralised and de-coupled architectures which effortlessly provide the correct data at the correct time for our customers, agents and employees.
- Day to day management of a technical team (team of 5-10 data engineers, data scientists, testers, data analysts and business analysts)
- Introducing a culture of ownership, productivity, empowerment and accountability with continuous learning and increased performance.
To be successful in this role, you will require experience solving problems in the area’s stated below:
- Reinforced learning
- Deep learning
- Multi-variate testing
- Strong SQL and Python (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib)
- Experience with cloud computing providers – AWS, GCP, Azure
As well as excellent Azure data platform skills including:
- Azure Blob Storage, Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL PaaS, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure search
- Strong data modelling skills (Conceptual, Relational, Dimensional)
- Advanced knowledge of Data Warehouse modelling
- ETL, SQL stored procedures and functions
- Design of complex SSIS or DTSX packages using Package and project deployment configurations
- Strong experience of self-service BI
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.