If you are a Data Engineer that is experienced in working with SQL and has a strong knowledge of Kerridge Lakeview, we would love to hear from you!
The IS Data Engineer be working with all departments currently supported by the Kerridge Lakeview system to design and create data-driven solutions based on the user requirements. You will be responsible for managing these solutions from data creation or extraction, then using the data in reports or other data-driven systems.
- 3+ years’ experience in a business systems related role
- Strong technical skills including solid knowledge of SQL and at least one programming language.
- In depth knowledge of the Kerridge Lakeview database architecture & data structure
- Ability to navigate and adapt within an environment where many applications are used.
- Experience of managing the expectation of senior level customers
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship skills
- Excellent administrative skills with a focus on process documentation
- Understanding of IT compliance
- Understanding of Data protection
- Full UK driving licence is essential.
- Experience in a fast-paced consumer driven environment is advantageous.
Major Activities / Accountabilities
- Maintain current data systems and infrastructure.
- Work with different departments to gather business requirements for any report or data-driven system.
- Designing and creating data solutions including reports, databases, and other data-driven solutions that may be required.
- Create data models for usage within new databases and reports (mainly star and relational data models)
- Use ETL processes to create data pipelines from multiple data sources.
- Deploy data-driven solutions to the business.
- Document all data solutions, infrastructure, and architecture.
- Work with the IS team to support with any urgent ERP/EDI issues.
Please note this is a 12 month FTC.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply and I will be in touch to discuss further!