Devonshire Hayes are working with a well renowned client who are looking for a Data Engineer to work remotely.
Inside IR35 – £550p/d (Initial 7 month contract)
*SC CLEARANCE REQUIRED*
- You will be capturing security, compliance and data management requirements from custom analytics developers, accreditors and data owners.
- You will provide templates and patterns for platform service use.
- You will develop and run platform integration tests e.g. pen test, IDAM, access control, audit, schema, interface and deployment testing to support data platform accreditation and live service commissioning.
- You will be responsible for database, search, pipelines and analytics platform integration, deployment and management.
- You will be responsible for integration with core infrastructure services such as compute, networks, IDAM, audit.
- You will collaborate with infrastructure service providers to deliver managed platform services.
- You will support data/software engineers, data scientists and front-end developers in building their custom analytics applications.
- You will be responsible for task/backlog management, test automation, solution deployment and user support.
- Proven experience of working on relevant data engineering projects
- Knowledge and proven experience with the following technologies:
- Capable of working with challenging stakeholders and developers, able to negotiate and drive your ideas forward
- Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships that will be critical for the success of this role
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Chris Devonshire at Devonshire Hayes.