Are you an experienced Data Quality and Data Governance Manager with excellent communication skills alongside proven stakeholder engagement? If so, we have a great role that we would like to discuss with you.
- Periodically revising / refreshing the Data Governance Framework and Policy.
- In concert with Data Owners and Data Stewards, accountable for compliance with the DG Policy.
- Chairing the quarterly Data Governance Committee (Data Owners)
- Coordinating Data Quality Improvement with Data Owners and Data Stewards.
- Training and education of the organisation with respect to data governance matters.
- Monitoring and resolution of Data Issues and Incidents.
- Running focused data quality reviews.
- Review of Projects from a Data Governance perspective.
- Regulatory Compliance with respect to data matters.
The role will not have direct line management responsibilities but will instead work closely with the wider Data & Analytics team and collaborate with colleagues across the business.
- Experience of either fulfilling a comparable role in another organisation, or of supporting a Data Governance Manager in a number of their tasks.
- Understanding of modern Data Governance theory and how to put this into practice.
- Can work via influence with the ability to gain the confidence of peers through to senior managers and C-suite.
- An excellent communicator / educator.
- Direct expertise in the following:
- Data Governance
- Data Management
- Data Quality Improvement
- Data Audit
- Familiarity with data visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI)
- Experience of working within or in collaboration with a Strategy Function.
- Familiarity with Data Analytics / Data Science.
- Experience of running data governance projects.
- Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft BI Stack (e.g. SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI etc.)
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.