Our leading Wealth Management client is now looking for a Delivery Manager to join their Digital Portfolio team to support the delivery of their new content management platform.
This role is a 12 Month fixed term contract based in Bracknell.
As Delivery Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day delivery and management of this project – working with both professional services and financial services and the project management solutions teams.
- Work within a team identifying the obstacles and overcoming them.
- Build and maintain teams, ensuring they are motivated, collaborating and working well.
- Takes full responsibility for the completion of medium-scale projects.
- Ensures that realistic project plans are maintained and regular communication is made to stakeholders.
- Adopts appropriate project management methods and utilises plan-driven approaches or agile approaches dependant on the project.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience working on Digital projects
- Experience working on large project and time-sensitive deliverables
- Organised with ability to manage multiple workstreams and evolving priorities
- Experience working with third party vendors
- Exceptional communication skills
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.