Are you an experienced Desktop Support Engineer with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of supporting users in a financial services environment?
We have a requirement for candidates with the following experience to be based onsite in Wilton, Connecticut.
- Windows Operating Systems including Windows Domain Services (Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP), W10
- Office 365 including Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, Azure Active Directory, Security and Compliance
- Exposure to Virtualisation and remote computing services (VMware, Citrix, VDI/XenApp)
- Troubleshooting Desktop / Laptop hardware and software problems
- High levels of interpersonal skills and experience working with end users
- Planning, organisation and management of high-volume workloads