If you are a Developer looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career, we have a great opportunity that we’d love to discuss with you.
Please note this role requires onsite attendance 3 days per week.
The client is a growing financial services business that are globally established as a leader in their field. They are looking for someone that has at least 3 years’ experience as a Developer working on both cloud and onsite applications.
- Communication: Client-Server, WebSockets, Pub/Sub over AMQP
- Experience developing and delivering technical solutions using standard SDLC Tools (Git)
- Experience in working with databases: SQL Server, Mongo, ElasticSearch, Oracle and data transformation including Python & Jupyter Notebooks
- Familiar with multiple frameworks/libraries/tools/concepts
- Business process modelling: Workflow, UML
- Testing: XUnit, MOQ, SpecFlow, Jasmine, Jest, Karma
- Deployment: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge, experience and promoting design patterns and best practices
- Experience delivering technical architectures
- Appreciation of design and UX best practices
- Wealth or asset management experience desirable: understanding of key packages, key competitors, key trends, best practices.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.