If you are an experienced Microsoft Developer with the ability to lead a team developing secure applications, we’d love to speak to you about a new role we’re recruiting for.
We’re recruiting for a collaborative team focused on changing the banking industry to offer their customers a smarter more effective banking service with the customers needs always being paramount.
This role offers remote working with an onsite team meeting once a month, 26 days holiday increasing every year up to 33 + bank holidays.
- Leading a development team utilising Scrum to build reliable, efficient and secure applications.
- Guiding the team’s development efforts towards successful project and sprint delivery.
- Developing .NET Core and Framework applications using C#
- Providing technical leadership through coaching and mentoring
- Mentoring and developing your team to improve growth, practices and quality.
- Assisting business staff in requirements, timescales and acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Application Architect on software design.
- Developing software for Microsoft stack using C# for both .net core and framework with Visual Studio.
- Developing WebAPIs.
- TDD with either NUnit, XUnit or MSTest.
- SQL queries and stored procedures rather than relying upon ORMs.
- Utilising CI/CD preferably with experience in Jenkins, Cake and OctopusDeploy.
- Source control, specifically git, preferably GitHub.
- Practitioner of Scrum methodology.
- Proven ability to document Change Controls.
- Strong documentation experience.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.