My client are seeking someone to drive a step-change improvement in the quality, reliability and performance of their software products. Currently undergoing Digital Transformation, they are looking for a seasoned engineer to champion and embed the latest development practices and foster operational excellence in their application development.
Required in office 2-3 times per week, based around the corner from James Street station in Liverpool.
- Promote the latest engineering thinking, especially in the areas of test automation, observability, continuous delivery, chaos engineering and DevOps
- Foster operational excellence and transparency by supporting teams in the adoption and monitoring of service level indicators and objectives (SLI/SLOs)
- Drive a significant increase in automation and reduction in manual toil in the engineering process
- Implement modern operational practices, implementing on-call, incident response and post-mortem processes that make the best use of empowered engineering teams.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Terraform.
- Strong working knowledge of the Azure ecosystem.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines as code.
- Strong focus on testability of all code deployed.