The UK’s leading wealth management and professional services group are recruiting for a Digital Product Owner.
The Digital Product Owner will have a delivery approach to product development and be responsible for supporting the product’s success, accountable to stakeholders and team members.
Working as part of a wider team including the Chief Marketing Officer, Proposition Lead, Service Design, Operations and Customer Service teams, the role involves co-creating the vision for the product, collaborating with commercial owners and proposition leads, balancing customer requirements and product cost constraints, ensuring the clients vision is still met.
As Digital Product Owner, some of your responsibilities will include to:
- Work with business and project stakeholders to identify the business needs.
- Input into defining a product vision and requirements for the application/system scope, ensuring the solutions support company objectives.
- Convert the detailed requirements into clear user stories that development teams will plan, develop, test and implement application and system functionality.
- Assign developers what needs to be built and why it’s important to the business.
- Work with the development team to define each feature or user story and ensure it meets market need.
- Prioritise items that need to be developed in the next sprint.
- Actively participating in grooming sessions to break down epics into user stories.
- Accepting or rejecting completed work from the team based on acceptance criteria.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in:
- The ability to work with senior stakeholders to build, manage and execute complex roadmaps and be able to push back when required.
- Product ownership – the core skills of product ownership, building the overall value and business model that enable the client to focus on the positive outcome for the client.
- Life Cycle perspective – understanding the different phases of the product life cycle.
- Financial services, FinTech or investment management is also beneficial.
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Hybrid working model (role dependant)
- Generous holiday package
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.