Our Liverpool based client is looking for a Head of Enterprise Architecture to lead the architecture vision for this organisation that aligns with the business strategy, lead Architecture Review Board & Architecture Change Management across the enterprise and define policies, standards and guidelines related with architectural decisions.
You will be tasked with:
- Experience in establishing an Enterprise Architecture Operating model – covering Business Architecture, Capability Mapping, and benefits realisation.
- A background in digital technologies in areas like API, integration, microservices, cloud, big data, analytics, security, and full stack.
- Experience in the financial services would be highly advantageous.
- The ability to deliver technology and digital transformations with an Enterprise Architecture perspective.
- Running and facilitating architecture governance across the various transformation programmes.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.