If you are an experienced Head of PMO or Senior PMO Manager we would like to discuss a new contract role that is requiring someone to start ASAP for an initial 3 month contract.
Please note this role falls inside IR35 and will require one day per week onsite in London or Glasgow.
The essential criteria for this role is:
- Experience of leading a PMO and applying knowledge of programme/project management methodologies, standardisation of governance processes and techniques to map out and manage a complex programme of work (Lead)
- Experience in governance, planning, reporting, risk and people management (LEAD)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, and skills and experience in one or more project management specialisms including: delivery, planning, assurance, risk management, governance, reporting or stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders building capability and confidence with the programme and projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that effectively communicate complex issues to non-expert audiences.
The desirable criteria for this role is:
- Experience of a range of project management techniques, including agile and waterfall
- Experience of user centred design in either a policy or digital environment.
- Previous GDS (Government Digital Services) experience.
- Civil service/local authority or compliance experience.