If you are an ambitious ICT technician, we have a great permanent position we would like to discuss with you.
About the role
• PERMANENT – FULL TIME
• Your new role involves owning and managing all day-to-day 2nd Line (and occasionally 3rd line) IT support activities
• You will liaise staff, the IT Service Desk and various 3rd line support teams to identify, prioritise, own, monitor and resolve all IT support and service requests.
• Due to the multiple sites, a clean UK Driving Licence is required
Who we are looking for:
• Experience of working in an onsite environment (2nd line support role)
• Experience of working in a customer facing environment
• Experience of working in the education or similar sector is preferable
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively & professionally with people at all levels of an organisation
• Must be able to use initiative and work under pressure, consistently employing a customer centric approach to resolving all ICT issues.
• Experienced with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019/22, Microsoft Office, LAN & WAN technologies and protocols, including VLAN, wireless, DNS and DHCP, Google
• Experience with Azure AD and some knowledge of Intune
• Device management and support (mainly Chromebooks)
• Competitive salary depending upon qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• 23 days holiday
• Professional Development