Our London based client is looking for a Information Security Project Manager / InfoSec Project Manager to join a fantastic team. You will be tasked with the following,
- Implement end to end Cyber security projects. Ensuring projects are well defined, resolving ambiguity and obtaining the appropriate level of sponsorship from the business.
- Project-Managing Information Security audits, including stakeholder management, audit facilitation and remediation planning.
- Manage multiple projects in a structured manner with deliverables such as project plans, risk and actions logs being completed in a timely manner.
- Working across multiple geographies to deliver global programmes of work that is both technical and challenging.
- Regular Reporting to Project Governance boards such as Steering Committees and reporting on project status to management.
- Establish a RACI for each initiative to ensure roles and responsibilities are clear and communicate these to stakeholders and other colleagues as required.
- Develop the project business case.
- Create project documentation and artefacts to establish clarity on the scope of a project, e.g., by product descriptions and PID’s.
- Managing the financial budget for projects.
- Managing the project risks and ensuring reporting and escalations are done in timely manner.
- Managing the project issues and ensuring reporting and escalations are done in timely manner.
- Building strong relationship and communicating with all stakeholders internal and external to the organisation.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.