Are you an experienced IT Administrator with experience of hardware deployments and providing excellent customer service? We have a JLT Analyst role for a client based near Barbican Station. The role will be hybrid working 2-3 days per week on-site.
Up to £35,000 per annum
- To monitor the progress of the new starter requests from inception to resolution.
- Keep customers informed of the progress of their queries by updating the IT Service Management tool in a timely, accurate manner and liaising directly with end users.
- Manage the ordering and set up of staff mobile phones.
- Manage the ordering and set up of office based telephones.
- Manage the purchase of PC/Laptop and accessories.
- Manage PC builds and application installs.
- Manage the graduate rotation programme.
- Installation of PC’s and telephony equipment.
- Work from home set ups.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Office 2010.
- Working knowledge of supporting and installing standard Microsoft applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (preferred)
- Ability to prioritise and escalate work schedules.
- Ability to document new process.