Are you an experienced IT Analyst with a flair for providing excellent customer service and experienced providing support across 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line? We have an IT Service Delivery Analyst role for a client based near Fenchurch Street Station. The role will be fully on-site, 5 days per week.
Up to £35,000 per annum
- Provide timely and efficient 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level support to the client’s user community in London.
- Responding to requests for IT support services, also adhering to the SLA timeframes using their IT Service management tools.
- Working with Infrastructure, Application Support and Network teams to resolve any incidents that are escalated.
- Provide the relevant equipment and support for meetings as required by the business.
- Perform proactive maintenance on supported systems, ensuring supported offices are visited for IT maintenance on the agreed schedule.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Experience with O365, SCCM/Intune, Windows Operating Systems.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Advanced Active Directory administration.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on your own.