Devonshire Hayes are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Manager to lead an Infrastructure team, which covers databases, hosting, networking and AD management. Our clients Infrastructure stack has undergone a technology transformation over the last 12-months, with the migration of services to M365/Azure hosting and the introduction of SDWAN across it’s sites.
As Infrastructure Manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement the low-level Infrastructure Team Operating Model, working with the Technology Management Team to ensure wider Roles & Responsibilities are aligned. This should include a ‘hearts and minds’ approach to effect the necessary cultural change as part of our cloud & strategic partner strategies.
- Responsible for the delivery of infrastructure outcomes into the project portfolio.
- Ensuring business cases include infrastructure impact and project-aligned SME’s are available to support planning and delivery of all project lifecycle stages.
- Working with Enterprise & Infrastructure Architects, supporting design decisions to ensure designs are cost efficient and ‘low friction’ to deliver.
- Responsible for the availability of non-production environments and the release management of deployments.
- Responsible for the transition managed services support to outsourced providers.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.