If you are an experienced Procurement Analyst with excellent communication skills and a proven track record working within a busy IT Procurement team we would love to speak to you about a new role we have registered.
Please note this role will require onsite attendance 2-3 days per week.
Alongside excellent stakeholder engagement skills the successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Commercial awareness.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Source to Pay process and three-way Invoice matching.
- Ability to work independently.
- Interpersonal skills, particularly in negotiating.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize and work under a tight schedule.
- Analytical problem-solving skills including demonstrated proficiency with Excel and/or PowerBI.
- Highly numerate with strong communications skills.
- IT procurement knowledge especially related to software and IT services.
- Familiarity with Software Asset Management practises and timely review and renewal of related subscriptions, license and support and maintenance agreements.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Good organisational skills.
- Creative mindset.
- Familiarity and experience working within IT procurement frameworks and contracts, including financial management, strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and forming supplier relationships.
- Familiarity with supplier analysis, evaluation, selection and maintain supplier strategy.
- Adept at building relationships with colleagues and suppliers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft’s 365 platform and related tools and ideally MS Dynamics 365.
- Familiarity and proficiency working with Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as SAP, MS Dynamics Finance and Operations a plus.
- Knowledge of a Service Management tool (preferably ServiceNow) highly desirable.
- Detail oriented and diligent.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.