Are you an experienced QA Professional who also has experience with release, looking to make that step up up into an exciting Senior Leadership role?
We are working with a dynamic online retailer looking to add an IT QA and Release Manager to their Senior Leadership team within the IT Delivery department on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the companies approach to QA and releases ensuring optimal end to end IT Delivery defined by IT Change Programmes.
- Managing and designing the allocation and readiness of environments to enable the safe and timely delivery of IT solutions.
- Awareness of the IT strategy and portfolio to manage and coordinate the testing and change management of software releases.
- Developing and leading the QA and release team.
- Managing the performance of 3rd party vendors ensuring maximum value for money.
The person we are looking for:
- Somebody who is looking to step up from a lead QA/Release roll into a Senior Leadership role.
- Experience of Developing and implementing test and release strategies.
- The ability to work in both a Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Experience of working with both an on-prem and cloud testing.
This is a permanent position requiring 1-2 days per week on site in Lancashire paying up to £55k per annum.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.