Devonshire Hayes are proud to have partnered with a huge e-commerce company who are looking for an IT Services Workplace Engineer to join them on a permanent basis, providing both support and delivery.
This is a great time to join and be part of their evolution and transformation within the IT department. You will be working in a collaborative team, based in their fantastic, newly re-furbished offices, working on-site 3 days per week.
- Providing and maintaining safe, secure and reliable workplace application hosting environments, enabling the delivery of business objectives and goals.
- Maintenance of workplace platforms and environments.
- Providing both support and delivery.
- Identifying ways of improving efficiency on workplace platforms.
- Making sure all systems are adhering to all compliance, governance and quality standards.
- Significant experience of successful delivery and deployment of workplace services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Stacks, O365, Intune, SCCM, Bitlocker, Azure and JAMF
- Patch Management experience is necessary.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.