Our London based client is urgently looking for a M&A Project Manager – Mergers and Acquisition Project Manager to join their company to fulfil some exciting Projects.
They are looking for the following experience:
- Experience in managing complex IT implementation projects, within a large organisation.
- Experience of delivering business change, managing IT implementations and technology projects in a complex environment.
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior staff and stakeholders.
- Ability to produce high quality project documentation.
- Project management certification i.e., Prince II.
- Excellent client facing skill.
- YOU MUST HAVE M&A PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
This is a permanent position paying up to £70k per annum and based in City of London offering hybrid working.