Devonshire Hayes have partnered with a financial services client to help them secure a Marketing & Client Insight Analyst.
You will be tasked with the following,
- Analyse campaign performance with a view to providing insights designed to understand performance and improve future campaigns.
- Segment client base by specific criteria with a view to driving more precise and specific marketing activity
- Work with marketing to identify new and improved ways of targeting and groups to target
- Where needed create visualizations and reports of campaign performance
- Perform analysis on marketing attribution
- Measure ROI on marketing spend and optimise performance, measuring marketing efficiencies and providing supporting analysis
- Deliver proactive insights, and find opportunities to exploit
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Power BI, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel. Knowledge of python preferable but not essential
- Experience with large datasets (SQL), building data visualizations, and mining product and operational insights.
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation and analysing customer cohorts
- Understand GDPR regulations in order to manage compliant data delivery
- Fluency with analytics across multiple channels including on and offline marketing campaigns (email, PPC, events, etc.), web, and product. Specialism in one area fine but willingness to learn a must.
- Other than PowerBI experience with Looker ideal
- Experience with some digital analytics software ideal, funnel metrics etc. but willingness to learn in this area more important
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms ideal