Are you an experienced Power BI Developer with strong communication skills and the ability to build impactful dashboards? If so we have a new role we’d like to discuss with you.
Please note this is a 12-month FTC contract and will require onsite attendance 3 days per week.
As a Power BI Developer, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, and deploy BI data solutions across all our divisions by developing data models and pipelines and reports, Power BI dashboards, and KPI scorecards.
- Communicate your insights in the organization.
- Collaborate and drive data culture with BI & Analytics stakeholders.
- Help drive and evangelise Power BI as a tool and platform in the organisation.
- Synthesize other data sources, including customer research, competitor analysis and market performance to augment analysis and quality of recommendations.
- Train and guide other stakeholders on how to self-source analytics and help them facilitate their data needs.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Experience of automating reports and dashboards to speed up delivery and reduce time taken to create ad-hoc reports and analyses.
- Ability to work with datasets from multiple sources in order to produce analysis and provide key advice to the team on effectiveness of campaigns.
- Experience in creation and tracking of KPIs.
- Experience working with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, PowerBI and Google Data Studio.
- Experience of digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to plan and lead meetings.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.