If you are a Print Licensing Specialist or Licensing Specialist within the music industry, we have new role that we’d like to discuss with you.
Please note this role will require onsite attendance in London 2-3 days per week.
The Print Licensing Specialist will liaise with original publishers to obtain copyright clearances, negotiate terms/fees and administer contracts & invoices from a range of industries and countries.
- Managing incoming licensing requests
- Researching copyright ownership on various industry databases
- Loading and maintaining copyright information on a central database
- Requesting copyright permissions on behalf of external and internal clients
- Chasing permissions and communicating status updates
- Negotiating terms and fees
- Liaison with internal departments (Copyright, Royalties, Editorial)
- Considerable experience of licensing within the music industry (not necessarily print)
- Organised multi-tasker who can effectively manage a busy schedule
- Experienced administrator with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate excellent computer literacy
- Exceptional communication/English language skills (written and spoken)
- Strong basic maths skills
- Confident deal negotiator
- Ability to take the initiative when problems arise