Calling all Business Process Architects with proven ability to lead and own the process architecture for a financial services client based in The City of London – onsite attendance 2 days per week.
Alongside excellent communication skills the successful candidate will have strong stakeholder engagement skills and the following:
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or equivalent
- A proven track record in the delivery of process management, business process methodology leadership
- Demonstrable experience in a hands-on process architect role for a complex, customer led organisation
- Own the business process methodology and be the subject matter expert coaching colleagues across the business on process management
- Creating and leading the business process capability within the scheme, building up an organisation wide consensus behind the importance of BPM and process architecture
- Influencing and engaging stakeholders to generate the culture required to be successful in the BPM space through role modelling and coaching colleagues
- Build and own the business process architecture, made up of capabilities, workflows, processes, rules and information
- Own process governance and assurance, providing oversight & quality controls to the required quality frameworks
- Co-creation of new processes using solid business process management approaches and disciplines, ensuring all processes are documented against an industry standard structure
- All process are documented, accessible and change controlled, each with an owner and managed in the right place within the scheme
- Ensure that process changes are implemented quicker, more accurately and more embedded due to the foundations, approach and methodologies created
If you are interested in this role then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.