Are you an experienced Product Manager? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you with a Financial Services firm based in London.
This is a perm position and the salary for this is up to £72K. This is a hybrid role with an expectation for 40% attendance.
For this role you will push and manage technology enable transformational change, innovation, discovery, and the core platform for colleagues/customers.
- Key figure in the delivery of a new software platform for our Advice Products
- Continuously monitoring and optimising the Advice claims journey, to improve customer satisfaction and other product performance metrics throughout the entire end to end claims lifecycle.
- Build strong engagement with the stakeholder network ensuring they are aligned with the Advice product vision and roadmap and receive all relevant communications.
- Lead and influence a cross functional team to ensure the team delivers products that meet business requirements/needs and delivers the right outcomes for our customers.
- Ensure data-driven decision making, identifying strengths, weaknesses, and opportunity’s, based on interpreting qualitative and quantitative data.
- Working directly with the UX team to identify customer research opportunities to identify future roadmap items.
- Develop the end-to-end data processes to ensure the company is ready to manage an Advice failure efficiently and accurately.
- Product owner for the Advice scrum team. Breaking down and interpreting business problems and managing, prioritising, and grooming a backlog of user stories with detailed acceptance criteria. Managing dependencies and conducting UAT.
- Optimise your delivery team by tracking, reporting, and improving velocity, processes, best practices.
- Assist with deployments and production support issues.
- 5 years of active Product Owner, Product Manager experience
- Demonstrable experience in software/platform transformation programs delivering robust, scalable solutions into the business.
- Expertise at being the voice of the customer.
- Experienced at understanding and interpreting customer needs and pain points.
- Ability to manage and align multiple stakeholders.
- Experience at contributing towards product strategy and vision.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, always looking to make data driven decisions.
- Have a collaborative approach, working across technical & non-technical teams and managing stakeholders.
- Be passionate and effective at delivering a product roadmap and Agile ways of working (SCRUM in particular)
- Be resilient to complexity and ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.
- Have strong project management and prioritisation skills.
- Be able to document the complex processes that drive and underpin the customer journeys.