My client, a leading integrated wealth management and professional services group, is seeking a talented Product Owner to join their DTS team in Birmingham.
As a Product Owner you will provide support and technical expertise to the client’s on-boarding platform.
For this role you need a client onboarding background within the accounting services sector and have strong communication and relationship management skills.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for championing the delivery and the improvement of the business-critical PS platform.
- Responsible for managing the product throughout its lifecycle developing the overall product vision and to engage stakeholders in the delivery of that vision.
- Demonstrate knowledge of user needs and business goals to set priorities, frame problems, and drive consistent value delivery for clients and colleagues.
- Owning the relationship with the vendor, working with them to ensure backlog items are clearly understood and requirements fully defined.
- Working with the Head of Client Onboarding for PS to manage the product backlog and prioritise features in accordance with colleague requirements.
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a Professional Services environment, ideally within client onboarding.
- Strong track record of building working relationships with Professional Service colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills and analysis and the ability to achieve high levels of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team is a key requirement for the role.
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and analytical skills to handle and solve complex problems with minimal impact to colleagues and clients.
- Product ownership – the core skills of product ownership, building the overall value proposition and roadmap that enable us to focus on outcomes.
As a colleague you will have access to benefits that will include:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model (role dependant)
- Generous holiday package
- Private medical insurance
- Option to purchase additional holiday
- Shared parental leave
The client values the differences that a diverse workforce brings, representative of our society and clients. They are committed to providing a work environment where all colleagues, regardless of identity, background, or circumstance, feel respected as individuals and feel that they can achieve their full potential and work in a safe and inclusive environment.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.