If you are an experienced Project Co-Ordinator or Project Support officer looking for an exciting opportunity, we have a fantastic position that we’d love to discuss with you.
Please note this is a permanent role with a hybrid working schedule of 2 days in the office and 3 remote.
Assisting the CIO and the IT and Operations teams in general with:
- Organisation and follow up on Business Continuity Planning.
- Budget tracking and invoice review and approval.
- Preparation of service review packs.
- Preparation of monthly performance reports.
- Preparation of Key Performance Indicators for outsourced contracts.
- Follow up of actions from service review meetings.
- To maintain compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligationas required by the role. This includes but not limited to obligations arising from:
- Observing rules on sanctions and financial crime.
- To ensure risk management and maintaining a robust control environment is incorporated into the day-to-day responsibilities of the role. This includes but is not limited to: Identifying risks, risk events and issues arising in their business area and reporting these as per CMAL ERM Framework.
- Participate in risk management activities/processes as required of the role.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, must be able to understand and use formula.
- Familiarity with Teams and SharePoint.
- Good working knowledge Windows 10 / 11 would be advantageous.
Personal skills / attributes:
- Highly organised able to manage own workload, identify urgent matters and prioritise where necessary.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in order to co-ordinate tasks and support the CIO.
- Clear communicator and willingness to help in all aspects of the IT and operations function.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.