If you are a Project Manager with excellent communication skills and strong stakeholder engagement experience we have a great position that we’d love to discuss with you.
Devonshire Hayes has been engaged by a Nottingham based client who are on the lookout for a Project Manager to support the Programme Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 5 years Project Management experience.
- Can work with Senior Stakeholders across different business teams.
- Has worked on infrastructure and services projects.
- Has a passion for Agile delivery.
- Is a self starter who can take responsibility for their own deliverables.
Your main duties will include:
- Work alongside the Programme Manager to develop and maintain a project plan.
- Managing project costs and timelines to align with the business objectives.
- Effectively manage the co-ordination of the partners and groups engaged in a project.
- Support both Waterfall and Agile delivery approaches.
This is a permanent role based in Nottingham and requires on-site working 2-3 days per week.
- Digital experience / agile delivery is preferred although we operate a hybrid waterfall / agile approach to delivery
- Experience of working within an MSP or Consultancy
Ultimately a seasoned PM that is has strong stakeholder management and is used to stakeholders that change their minds.