Devonshire Hayes has been engaged by a highly respected Law firm based in the North West looking to add a Project Manager to a firmly established PMO.
- Facilitate customer requirements to produce detailed project goals, scope and deliverables.
- Agree and develop delivery plans to achieve project roadmap.
- Ensure that projects are consistent with project governance.
- Identify appropriate resources and assign responsibilities.
- Implement a clear engagement and communication plan with all projects.
- Work with senior stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of projects.
- Estimate costs, ROI and time requirements of projects.
- Use appropriate tools to track project deliverables.
- Recommend IT strategies.
- Provide staff with development opportunities and coaching.
The successful candidate will have:
- Project governance skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
- The ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Experience in estimating costs and managing budgets.
- Experience of a Waterfall or Hybrid project methodology.
This is a permanent position based in the North West embracing a hybrid working model with a mixture of office based/ home working.