If you are a Project Manager with 2-4 years experience, we have a number of roles that we’d like to discuss with you. These roles would suit a range of experience levels from Junior Project Manager to Mid-Level Project Managers.
The client requires candidates to attend their London office 3 times a week and are offering a fantastic benefit of stock options.
Alongside excellent communication skills the client require candidates with strong stakeholder engagement abilities and proven experience of project implementation lifecycles.
- Support the business and clients through the project implementation lifecycle, from initiation to BAU handover.
- Take part in in pre contract project and resource scoping, as well as technical mapping.
- Attending and minuting daily stand ups
- Attending and minuting all technical calls with clients and engineers.
- Supporting Senior Project Managers in creating content for Governance Forums, both internally and externally and minuting governance meetings.
- Using JIRA, Dynamics and the RAID logs to support deliveries.
- Tracking time spent across projects using Jira and sending Time & Material reports to clients against contractual enhanced support agreements.
- Managing tracking and chasing down internal software development, against client project milestones.
- Experience in financial markets is preferable, but not essential.
- Experience in initiating and delivering small scale software/client change projects or background in business analysis disciplines.
- Experience in maintaining project documentation, such as Project Initiation Documentation (PID), Business Requirements Documentation (BRD), Project Plans and RAID logs.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.