I am working with a cliebt who are on the lookout for a Project Support officer to join them on a 3-6 month contract.
Have you got experience in working on the below?
- Experience of working in multiple large programmes relating to digital transformation, technology upgrade and business change.
- Good understanding of key project controls and governance structures e.g. RAID Logs, Status Reports, Steer Cos etc
- Extremely proficient in project documentation, agenda preparation, meeting arrangement, minute taking and project reporting.
- Ongoing management of project meetings, co-ordinating with project team members as required.
- Strong people management skills and ability to engage with a varying range of stakeholders.
- Work alongside Project managers and Business Analysts to support improvement activities to operational processes across the programme.
- Strong attention to detail and provision of high-quality outputs
If this is of interest, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.