If you are an experienced Release Analyst, we have a new permanent position we would love to discuss with you!
This Role in the Technology Services Team is to support the end-to-end Release Management process and support the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various Portfolios.
- Support the Release & Environments Manager to ensure the Release Management process is fit-for-purpose
- Promote the (correct) use of the Release Management process
- Ensure Release Management and other processes are provided with steering information
- Ensure high quality reports are produced, distributed, and utilised
- Support the forward planning of the release windows and cycles across portfolios
- Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Business Go/No-Go meetings and Lessons Learnt meetings
- Review for quality the Deployment, Run Books and Implementation Plans produced as part of the development lifecycle
- Co-ordinate / support the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Chair / Participate in CAB meetings as a Release Management representative to discuss release scope
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong process competencies
- Good understanding of Release Management methodology
- Possesses an as a minimum an ITIL Foundation certificate
- 2-5 years of previous Change/Release experience
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Experience with reporting, utilising the Microsoft Office product suite and ITSM tooling
If you meet the above criteria, please apply for this position and I will be in touch to discuss further.